Monday, August 28, 2006
Hi ppl I am back!!! TO hq I didn't write cause I am really really bz mugging lo. LOL. Anyway I decided to write this post "in case"(u all better come) u guys decided to drop by my place for a hall warming, and u dunnoe wat to "get" me. Haha. Hall life was really great and I have a really really fun time over here. As I have told some of you guys, I was drunk the day before the 1st day of school. Then I have mahjong session almost once or twice every week. But still coping with school work. So dun really need to worry for me( dun think u all really care right).
OKie back to the main topic. Here are a list of the things that are lacking in my room.
- Speaker
- A piggy bank?? pls refer to my msn pic. available @ JP's popular
- Vivian Hsu really really nice poster
- Food dirnks (Pls bring more if you think u all will eat up all the food :>)
- Umbrella
- Earphone
- Files
- Will update soon
OKie. tt's about all I guess. Cya soon my prez. Opppsss.. Sorry I meant tomo.
9:15 PM
Aki no KAze!