Monday, April 03, 2006
My april fool treat...
Went out with army firends on April Fool. Initially, we were suppose to meet at 4 pm at Marina, but the strange thing was, I only got to know that they were actually meeting up at 430pm. Sometime technology can fail us as well. JL say that he had sent me 2 messages earlier on the day, but strangely not even a single one got to me. Okie, so that's my 1st April fool treat, but it's ok, I still went down to meet them anyway, cause I thought that it's partly my fault for not asking around for more details regrading the meeting.
Went to NYDC to have dinner. That's when I recieved my Bday prez from the guys. Really wasn't expecting them to buy anything, so it really came as a surprise for me. They brought me a reebok bag, which I thought was quite nice, and a towel and a water bottle. Sometime small surprises really lift one's feeling up. :> Thankz guyz if u happen to be reading this.
Next up went to look for jerry's gift. Spent like a whole hour walking around looking for stuff, but still couldn't find anything. Intially wanted to buy an I-dog for him, but after some "scouting", we dropped that idea, cause he find it too wu liao.
Ultraviolet at 930pm. That's treat no. 2... The whole show sucks... Sometime it got so boring I just switch off. Wasted 7 dollar and 1 and a half hour of my time. Sianz
Okie after that time to go home. Waited for 857 from 1130 till 1230. The last bus was supposed to reach the bus stop at 1205am. But... For that one whole freaking hour, I saw every other buses but 857. Treat no. 3. Didn't want to take a taxi back then, cause it will be damn ex, and I needed to save money for my oversea trip (which was canceled the following day, well I wasn't really sad though :>) After 1230, I was begining to get worried, the whole bus stop was left with only 4 people. Called Jl to pick me up but decided to take taxi instead casue I don't want to trouble him. Just when I was about to hail a taxi the NR1 came. Lucky mi. Reached home at around 2am. Super shack. Had to wake up at 5am to sao mu. Thought I could get some sleep on the lorry, but turns out that Dad was fetching quite a lot of my uncles and aunties. The whole lorry was cramped with people and joss paper. I was practically awake for the whole journey onboard the lorry.
10:49 PM
Aki no KAze!