Sunday, April 16, 2006
Happie Bday
Had my 3rd bday celebration cum Wh's advance bday celebration wif tomos yesterday. Weee... Even though it's belated, still enjoyed the BBQ celebration nonetheless, especially when everyone's doing stupid thing together. Haha had our own little Superstar competition and judging. Stupid and lame but couldn't agree less that it's fun and enjoyable. Not much surprises for mi this time round cause everything, even the prez are planned and prepared before hand. Even so, have to thankz all the tomos for everything. To Cm, Thankz for your nicely done "BIG" card. But what to do? My ming is so ku. Haha. And post that loving photo of u and Wh lei. That's my bday prez to U lei. So May dun need buy prez liao hon? To WH, I am the mastermind of the whole Muah muah issue but... Hq did all the field work. U noe wat I mean la. Haha. And if you really wan to go donate blood on yr bday, you can call mi go. I will give u moral support one. :>To Hl, thankz for getting the cookie. Hmmm... I still can't tell the diff btw the butter and the nut one lei. They are all oiishi to me. To Ck, if you are wondering why you are so unlucky playing the number game... well that's because I used underhand method. Haha. But I got my bao ying in the end. Haha. Moral of the story is... Do not try to cheat. Haha. As for your mahjong hon, fret not, cause you can always learn by paying us tuition fee. :> Eh.. then the Jap notes hon... I will try to find them la. So SOrry. To Boss, wa liao, you released album liao but never sing for us. As your manager, I must deduct yr pay lo. Haha. That aside, thankz for your little words of appreciation inside the card. Let's jia you together. To Hq, haha I will always rem yr koala bear hug with the lorry lo. Haha. Dunnoe how to get down still wan to cheng qiang. If ask anione of us go down help you then won't have to injured yrself liao ma. Dunnoe wan to laugh or wat. Anyway take care and thankz for watever that you did. (Hmmm... Got mei?) :>
11:15 PM
Aki no KAze!