Sunday, March 12, 2006
Outing at Marina Square
Went out for dinner yesterday at Marina Square. Initially wanted to go center stage but think it's closed. Spent the next 30 min or so deciding where we would be having our dinner. POor me. HAve to wait till they ae done b4 I got my food. Really hungry back then. Went Yu Bao La Mian Xiao Long Bao to eat ramen. Hmm... They serve really big bowls of noodles. After eating, we discussed about about our oversea trip, which took quite a bit of time before we could decide on something.

Went esplanade after dinner. The weather sure was hot yesterday night. Wanted to go merlion there but due to the hot weather, we decided to 'chill out' instead.

Tried a lot of lame stuff too. Can't believe I actually agreed to Wenhao's request. Haha. If we continue to do stupid things and make fun of ourselves, I am sure we can make tomomomomakan the 'lame'mest blog.
One of the many 'project' from Tomo Publication
1:49 PM
Aki no KAze!