Sunday, March 05, 2006
Dim Sum @ Chinasquare
Went for buffet tim sum today. I miss those mango shrimp dumpling... Thought I could finally eat them today but they weren't serving it. Sad. Started 'chionging' the the Shrimp dumpling. Super nice. Then there is this fried shrimp roll or something which is quite nice as well. The wasn't much variety though, and I grew quite sick of the dim sum after my 2nd helping. Mi and Jl wanted to iceskate after the buffet, but the rest dun really wanted to. In the end all of us voted and majority wanted to go dota and so we went all the way down to parkway to play. Haha. This time round I was finally able to kill some heroes. It make the game a lot more fun.
Yakitatte Japan is finally out. Waited for it like 2 weeks. It's getting more and more lame, but I just can't stop watching it. :> Think I am addicted liao.
11:22 PM
Aki no KAze!