Sunday, February 12, 2006
Zouky zouk
Yeah hey, went ryan's house to mahjong and blackjack. Won some money. Would have won more if not for ryan's "Ban ban". That ban ban alone cost me 12 buck. Hmm.. that aside, really pity those tt lost really alot to ryan. Hehe. I was still positive after losing tt ban ban.
Went straight to Zouk after that. Have a really really fun night with all the Fams guys. It's really good to not be yourself for one night and play till u drop, especially after the "xiong xiong" Fatep, which I dun think I will ever forget, especially the mozzie feeding at Murai. Damn those commando mozzie. Thank to them I still have those red red rashes like thingy all over my body. But never mind that. It's all over now. :>
Next time when I go club again, I think I will jio Greg and Guanyi. Hehe cuase they got some sweets, and I can comfirm that they want more.
2:49 AM
Aki no KAze!