Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Outing @ Sentosa
Aonther year of Valentine Day without date... Instead of rotting at home, went out with my army friends. Most of them were on off that day, so we decided to meet up to play beach volleyball and soccer. Reached Palawan beach at around 10 plus. Started off with volleyball, which took me quite a bit of time to 'derust'. After that we went on to play soccer. By then the sun was already high up in the sky and the sand was sorching hot. Playing soccer bear-footed under this kind of condition was a torture. It's equivilent to a permant firewalking, well not that I have tried firewalking before. The weather was so hot I couldn't even run. (That's the excuse la. Haven't been exercising for quite some time so was really tired back then). Went to swim in the lagoon after the game. Of course it's not just swimming alone, well there were other stuffs like babe watching. Haha. Quite surprising to see quite a number of babes over there, expecially on Valentine Day. Hmm.. thought all the babe would be on a date or something, or was it too early to be going out on a date. Either way, I didn't really care, as long as there's eye tonic for me. Hehe.
As usual, when there is a group of people with a few crazy souls, we played the modified version of Truth or Dare. (Ahmmm... I am one of the crazy soul) It's actually just Dare. Started off with the Number game, and happen that I am the lucky one. :> Weiji is the other unlucky one. The Dare: Ask the babes on the beach to take photo with me and Weiji, if not we shall treat the whole group to lunch. Asking them wasn't really a difficult task, but persuading them to take photo with us was really something else. One of the babe's friend really leave an impression when she rebutted that we will edit the photo and post them on the internet. Hmm... Do I have a perverted face? Haha. In the end, didn't get to take photo with them (the 2 better looking one). It's a pity though. They went for lunch after that, and we had to leave the island too. Sad.
Went to the hawker center to have our lunch. Time really passed real quick that day. I didn't even noticed that we spent like 5 hours plus on the island. Had Char Kwey Tiao there. Initially we wanted to go Hans River to eat buffet dinner after our late lunch, but as everyone was too tired, we dropped the idea and went straight home.
5:53 PM
Aki no KAze!