Friday, February 03, 2006
Mahjong time
31th Jan 2006
Went over to sven's house and jinhong's house to bai nian. As usual I will drop by Sven's house first to copy some of his stuff. :> After that we went to jinhong's place to bai nian. Borrowed some mandrian oranges from Sven cause I forgot to bring mine. Spend like an hour or so at jinhong's house, eating and watching Tv.
After that it's off to Sven's house for 'mahjong'ing. It's my first real mahjong practical lesson. All those past mahjong sessions I had before was with my bro, my sis and my dad. They weren't much the same as the one I had at Sven's house. Firstly, the pace was faster, that was after huimin's friend took over jinhong, and I don't even have time to think of my strategy. Secondly, the possibility of winning and lossing money added more trill to the fast paced game.
Yok Tim was damn lucky... He actually got a 5 fan zi mo. If not for that I would have actually won part of my MacDonald dinner, which came a litle more than an hour late, can't imagine how hungry I was back then. Sven was the poor thing. Think he contributed like 60% to yok tim earning. Well guess it can't be helped, there is bound to be winner and losers in a game. Guess I am lucky I didn't loss that much.
9:10 PM
Aki no KAze!