Saturday, January 28, 2006
Hell lot of a night
Yesterday night was a fun night. Went to Furama to eat dinnner. Boss have just gotten married and on top of that all of us had put in quite a bit of work for the range and LRI, so he wanted to treat us to dinner. There wasn't many variety there, but the dessert was nice, especially the cake of the day and the double chocolate. I can still remember its taste. YUmmm...
After the dinner, we spent like 30 minutes deciding on what to do next. Some wanted to go clubbing while majority of them opted for KTV. That's the problem with a really big group, we can't decide on where to go. In the end we split into 2 groups.
Went Cuppage's Party World in Jingliu's car. I feel much much safer in JL car then in Ivan's car. Hehe. Althought his driving skill wasn't really that bad and there wasn't any major cork up along the way. Guess it's just normal to be doubtful, especially if he is a new bird. :>
Sing KTV in this really big VIP room. The room can actually hold 18 ppl and it have 4 mic. Wow.. This is the first time I went singing with such a big group. Didn't really enjoy myself as much compared to singing with smaller group. Have to wait really long before you get to sing. Somemore there's always someone singing along. Sang KTV till 2am plus. After which they decided to go have supper. Well I will much rather think of it as breakfast. Hehe.
Ivan, Fatt and Me

Me and Sven
Wanted to go Geylang eat You Tiao Da Wang, but it's not open. Sad sad. Went Sin Ming there to have prata instead. Hmmm.. Actually think the prata isn't as nice as the one I had at Yihsun. We sat there and talk cork. Talk about almost eveything, but mostly army stuff. It's amazing how everyone is still energetic at 3am. Went back home in Ivan's car. Reached home around 4 plus. Quite an interesting night I must say.
6:57 PM
Aki no KAze!